Enjoy a unique New Year’s Eve in the city of Arles: have a Flamenco dinner/show in a Gypsy cabaret, but first visit the Roman city of ARLES, including the places that inspired many of Van Gogh’s famous artwork.
Finally, have an adventure in a 4×4 Jeep Safari and see wild animals such as wild white horses, bulls, and pink flamingos.
Dates: From 31 December 2019 to 2 January 2020
Languages: English, French, other languages on request
- Starting and ending in ARLES, FRANCE
DAY 1: Arles City Tour and New Year’s Eve Flamenco Evening
- Enjoy a walking tour with the highlights of the famous painter Vincent van Gogh’s life and places that inspired his artwork.
- Then, go back to your hotel to prepare yourself for the New Year’s Eve gala dinner
- 21h depart for your New Year’s Eve Flamenco Gypsy Cabaret
- Enjoy a dinner/show with unlimited wine and 1 glass of champagne
- 1:30am Free return shuttle to your hotel
DAY 2: Camargue Safari
- Breakfast at your hotel
- In the afternoon enjoy a half-day Safari tour in 4×4 Jeeps for the discovery of Camargue, you will see wild white horses, bulls, and pink flamingos.
- After breakfast at your hotel depart for your final destination.
Possible night extensions before or after your tour in ARLES, AVIGNON, or anywhere in PROVENCE.
Price per person:
- 3-star hotel in a single room: € 787
- 3-star hotel in a double room: € 669
- 4-star hotel in a single room: € 851
- 4-star hotel in a double room: € 718
- Half day city tour of ARLES – inclusive of the life of VINCENT VAN GOGH
- New Year’s Eve Flamenco Evening in A Gypsy Cabaret: including a dinner/show, unlimited wine + 1 glass of champagne
- Free return shuttle to your hotel after the flamenco evening
- Half day SAFARI TOUR – for the discovery of CAMARGUE – see wild white horses, bulls and pink flamingos
- 2 nights in ARLES in 3- or 4-star hotels on bed and breakfast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Porterage at hotels
- Optional Tips to Guides/Drivers