In this 2-day tour, you will discover some marvelous treasures of France:
On the first day take the bullet train to the city of Tours where you will meet your expert guide and board your minibus for an incredible CASTLE tour through the Loire Valley which is referred as the “Cradle of the French” and the “Garden of France” due to the abundance of vineyards, fruit and vegetable fields, UNESCO´s World Heritage since 2000.
You will have guided visit in Château de VILLANDRY, especially known for its beautiful gardens; Château de CHENONCEAU, one of the best-known châteaux of the Loire valley, and also one of the two to have been built in the river bed; and Château d´AMBOISE recognized as Historical Monument since 1840. Leonardo Da Vinci spent his last days in this Château. You will spend that night in your hotel in Tours.
On your second day, you will be transferred to the ZOO PARC of BEAUVAL, an extraordinary zoo focused on the conservation and protection of animal species, where you can admire more than 10.000 extraordinary and unique animals in France such as Pandas, Koalas, Tasmanian devils, between many others. The stars of the zoo are a couple of Pandas and their new baby, Yuan Meng; which are the only representatives of their species in France.
At the end of the day, you will be transferred to the Tours train station for your return to Paris in the bullet train.
Languages: English, French (Other languages on request)
- 2-6 people max
- Starting and ending at Paris, Montparnasse train Station
Day 1 – Loire Valley Castles
- Assistance at Montparnasse train station. We provide train tickets and vouchers for the day
- Take the TGV (Bullet Train) to the city of TOURS, arrive in 1 hour
- Meet your expert guide/driver at TOURS train station and board your minibus
- Start your incredible castle tour of the LOIRE VALLEY
- You will have a guided visit of 3 Châteaux:
- Château de VILLANDRY, especially known for its beautiful gardens
- Château de CHENONCEAU, one of the best-known châteaux of the Loire valley, and one of the two to have been built in the riverbed
- Château d´AMBOISE, recognized as Historical Monument by the French Ministry of Culture since 1840. Leonardo Da Vinci spent his last days in this Château.
- Overnight in Tours
Day 2 – Beauval Zoo Parc
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Taxi transfer to the Beauval Zoo Parc
- 1 Day entrance ticket
- At the end of the day, taxi transfer to Tours train station
- Journey in TGV (Bullet train) from Tours to Paris (1hr).
End of Tour
- Prices starting from 617€ (For groups of 6)
- Special prices for families, children and big groups
- Contact us for more details
- Assistance at Paris Montparnasse train stations
- Round-trip train tickets in 2nd class Paris/Tours/Paris
- 1-Day tour in the Loire Valley Castles with English-speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees and guided tour in the three castles of the Loire Valley
- 3-star Hotel in Tours on Bed & Breakfast
- 1-Day entrance to the Beauval Zoo Parc
- Transfers to and from the Zoo
- Meals and beverages
- Tips for the guide / driver