Enjoy this 3-day tour in two of the most beautiful regions in France: NORMANDY and THE LOIRE VALLEY.
Start your trip traveling by train to the city of Bayeux in Normandy, where your English-speaking expert guide will take you through the main historical, memorial and heritage sites of mankind in the Normandy region. Admire the 70 meters long middle age Tapestry, Listed World Heritage by UNESCO. Continue to the coast and visit the Landing beaches of the D-Day and the American Cemetery. Dinner and overnight in Ponterson (Near Mont St. Michel).
On the second day visit the Mont Saint Michel classed by UNESCO as a world heritage in 1979 and continue to the walled city of Saint-Malo known as a city of pirates. Finally, take the TGV bullet train from Rennes to Paris and be there in only one and a half hours (Instead of 5 hours by minibus).
The next day take the TGV (Bullet train) to the city of Tours where you will meet your English-speaking guide/driver to board your minibus for an incredible CASTLE tour through the Loire Valley which is referred as the “Cradle of the French” and the Garden of France due to the abundance of vineyards, fruit and vegetable fields. It is also considered as UNESCO´s World Heritage since 2000.
You will have a guided visit of three Châteaux: Château de VILLANDRY, especially known for its beautiful gardens; Château de CHENONCEAU, one of the best-known châteaux of the Loire valley, and also one of the two to have been built in the river bed; and finally Château d´AMBOISE recognized as Historical Monument by the French Ministry of Culture since 1840. Leonardo Da Vinci spent his last days in this Château.
At the end of the day return to Paris in the Bullet train (TGV) in one hour.
Languages: English, French (Other languages on request)
- 2-6 people max
- Starting and ending at Paris
Day 1 – Bayeux / Landing Beaches of Normandy
- Assistance at Saint Lazare train station before departure
- Departure from Paris – Journey to BAYEUX by train from 7:00 in 2nd class
- Board your minibus and start your wonderful journey with your English-speaking guide
- Visit the famous tapestry at BAYEUX
- Then on the LANDING BEACHES of NORMANDY
- Stop at ARROMANCHES (Artificial Harbor)
- Stop at OMAHA BEACH
- Stop at the AMERICAN CEMETERY
- Stop at the POINTE du HOC (Site of the fiercest battle by the U.S. Rangers)
- Your first day ends at your hotel in PONTORSON (3 miles from Mont St. Michel)
- Dinner and overnight in Pontorson
Day 2 – Mont Saint Michel / Saint Malo
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Visit the MONT SAINT MICHEL (wonder of the western world)
- Visit SAINT MALO (The pirate city)
- At the end of the day board the TGV (Bullet train) from RENNES to Paris in 1hr30 (Instead of 5 hours by minibus)
- Overnight in Paris
Day 3 – Châteaux of Loire Valley
- Assistance at Montparnasse train station
- Take the TGV (Bullet Train) to the city of TOURS, arrive in 1 hour
- Meet your driver guide at TOURS train station and board your minibus
- Start your incredible castle tour of the LOIRE VALLEY
- You will have a guided visit of 3 Châteaux:
- Château de VILLANDRY, especially known for its beautiful gardens
- Château de CHENONCEAU, one of the best-known châteaux of the Loire valley, and one of the two to have been built in the riverbed
- Château d´AMBOISE, recognized as Historical Monument by the French Ministry of Culture since 1840. Leonardo Da Vinci spent his last days in this Château.
- At the end of the day return to PARIS on the TGV (bullet train)
End of Tour
- Prices starting from 1.250€ (for groups of 6)
- Special prices for big groups
- Contact us for more details
- Assistance at Paris railway stations
- 2nd class train tickets from Paris to Bayeux
- 2-Day tour in a private minibus with an English-speaking guide / driver, starting in BAYEUX and ending in RENNES
- Dinner and overnight in a 3-Star hotel on half board in Pontorson
- Entrance fees at the tapestry in Bayeux and at the Mount Saint Michel
- Bullet train (TGV) 2nd class journey from RENNES to PARIS Montparnasse train station
- 1 Night in Paris in a 3-star hotel on Bed & Breakfast
- Bullet train (TGV) 2nd class road-trip Paris/Tours/Paris
- 1-Day tour in the Loire Valley with English-speaking guide / driver
- Entrance fees and guided tour in the three castles of the Loire Valley
- Meals and beverages unless specified
- Tips for the guide / driver
- Pre and post accommodations in Paris (Can be booked upon request)