If you like classical music, this is a rare opportunity to see a day in the life of Chopin, with a guide specialized in the Polish composer. See how Chopin’s legacy interacts with the old and the new in the city of lights in this 7-hour walking tour.
Tour available in English, German & French.
Available from Wednesday to Saturday.
Mode of transportation: Metro/Bus
You will visit the following places:
- 12 Place Vendome: You will see the outside of the house where Chopin died.
- The Madeleine Church where Chopin’s funeral ceremony was held in 1849- A major event at that time.
- Parc Monceau: Admire the statue honoring Chopin in this beautiful park.
- Philharmonie de Paris: Explore this present-day site for classical music, and see one of the Pleyel pianos Chopin played. Optional Lunch (not included).
- The Polish Library: the most important place depicting the life of Chopin in Paris; see Chopin-related memorabilia and learn about his special bond to Paris.
- Pere-Lachaise Cemetery: Visit Chopin’s grave at The Père-Lachaise Cemetery (where his body lies – except his heart which now lies in his native Poland).
The order of the visit may vary.
Departure for a minimum of 2 guests up to 8 guests.
About Bookings and Prices
- Private Groups up to 8 people
- Prices starting from 201€ per person (For groups of 6-8 people)
- Special prices for big groups
- We can customize this tour according to your convenience