If you are in Paris, why not take advantage and escape one day to visit the Mont Saint Michel «Wonder of the Western World» that forms a tower in the heart of an immense bay invaded by the highest tides in Europe.
In just 1hr30 you will be there thanks to the TGV (Bullet train), you will be accompanied all the time by your private guide, who will take you through the history that keeps this ancient wonder.
UNESCO has classed the Mont Saint-Michel as a world heritage in 1979 and this mecca of tourism welcomes more than 2,5 million visitors a year.
- Offered in English and French (Other languages under request)
- Private groups from 2 to 8 people
- Private expert guide starting and ending in Paris
- Early morning meeting at Montparnasse train station for special assistance before boarding your train to Rennes.
- Board the train with your guide for a full day guided walking tour of Mont St. Michel
- Arrival in Rennes, take your transport from Rennes train station to the parking at Mont Saint Michel
- Guided visit of Mont Saint Michel
- Guided visit to the Abbey of Mont St. Michel. Discover this beautiful ancient building
- Take your transport to return to Rennes train station
- Train Rennes/Paris
- Arrival in Paris, Montparnasse train station
- End of tour
- Round-trip train tickets – 2nd class Paris/Rennes/Paris
- Entry admission to the Abbey at Mont St. Michel
- Private full day guided visit starting and ending in Paris
- 30 min. taxi transfers between Rennes train station and Mt. St. Michel
- Tips to the guide
About Bookings and Prices
- 2 People traveling – 585€ per person
- 3 People traveling – 485€ per person
- 4 People traveling – 464€ per person
- 5 People traveling – 460€ per person
- 6 People traveling – 415€ per person
- 7 People traveling – 390€ per person
- 8 People traveling – 375€ per person
- We can customize this tour according to your convenience
- Special prices for families and big groups