With all the sanitary measures and the comfort of a private journey
Enjoy this 3-day tour in two of the most beautiful regions in France: NORMANDY and THE LOIRE VALLEY.
Start your trip traveling to the city of Bayeux in Normandy, where your expert guide will take you through the main historical, memorial and heritage sites of mankind in the Normandy region. Admire the 70 meters long middle age Tapestry, Listed World Heritage by UNESCO. Continue to the coast and visit the Landing beaches of the D-Day and the American Cemetery.
On the second day visit the Mont Saint Michel classed by UNESCO as a world heritage in 1979 and continue to the walled city of Saint-Malo known as a city of pirates.
The next day take the TGV to the city of Tours where you will meet your guide/driver to board your minibus for an incredible CASTLE tour through the Loire Valley. You will Visit Château de VILLANDRY, especially known for its beautiful gardens; Château de CHENONCEAU, one of the best-known châteaux of the Loire valley, and Château d´AMBOISE recognized as Historical Monument since 1840. Leonardo Da Vinci spent his last days in this Château.
Languages: English, French (Other languages on request)
- 2-4 people max
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Paris
- 3 full days tour in a private car
Day 1 – Bayeux / Landing Beaches of Normandy
- Departure from Paris – Journey to BAYEUX by private car
- Visit the famous tapestry at BAYEUX
- Then on the LANDING BEACHES of NORMANDY
- Stop at ARROMANCHES (Artificial Harbor)
- Stop at OMAHA BEACH
- Stop at the AMERICAN CEMETERY
- Stop at the POINTE du HOC (Site of the fiercest battle by the U.S. Rangers)
- Your first day ends at your hotel in PONTORSON (3 miles from Mont St. Michel)
- Dinner and overnight in Pontorson
Day 2 – Mont Saint Michel / Saint Malo
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Visit the MONT SAINT MICHEL (wonder of the western world)
- Visit SAINT MALO (The pirate city)
- At the end of the day return to Paris in your private car.
- Overnight in Paris
Day 3 – Châteaux of Loire Valley
- Meet your guide at TOURS train station
- Start your incredible castle tour of the LOIRE VALLEY
- You will have a guided visit of 3 Châteaux:
- Château de VILLANDRY, especially known for its beautiful gardens
- Château de CHENONCEAU, one of the best-known châteaux of the Loire valley, and one of the two to have been built in the riverbed
- Château d´AMBOISE, recognized as Historical Monument by the French Ministry of Culture since 1840. Leonardo Da Vinci spent his last days in this Château.
- At the end of the day return to PARIS in your private car
End of Tour
- 3-Day tour in private car with English-speaking guides and driver
- Dinner and overnight in a 3-Star hotel on half board in Pontorson
- Entrance fees at the tapestry in Bayeux and at the Mount Saint Michel
- 1 Night in Paris in a 3-star hotel on Bed & Breakfast
- Entrance fees and guided tour in the three castles of the Loire Valley
- Meals and beverages unless specified
- Tips for the guides / driver
- Pre and post accommodations in Paris (Can be booked upon request)
For Bookings or Further Details:
- 2 Passengers traveling – 2.080€ per person
- 3 Passengers traveling – 1.615€ per person
- 4 Passengers traveling – 1.295€ per person
- We can customize this tour according to your preferences