With all sanitary measures and the comfort of a private journey
St Bernadette was witness to the Lourdes Virgin Mary apparitions in February 1858. Afterwards in July 1866 she joined the Sisters of Charity in Nevers where she died on 16th April 1879.
Her remains now lie at the chapel for the pilgrimages to admire.
The Space Bernadette Soubirous Nevers is a former convent and the mother house of the Sisters of Charity of Nevers and it is where the body of Saint Bernadette lies. In 1970, it was converted into a sanctuary run by volunteers and a few sisters who administer to pilgrims and manage the building.
You can find the museum, created in 1958, rooms for pilgrims, the chapel where you can admire the saint’s remains, a grotto for contemplation, beautiful gardens where she used to stroll, as well as St Joseph’s Chapel where St Bernadette was originally buried and the statue of Our Lady of Waters to whom the saint prayed to.
- Pick up at your hotel in Paris, travel to the city of Nevers
- Arrive at NEVERS train station and meet your guide for a walking tour of NEVERS, pass by the DUCAL PALACE (The Ducal Palace of Nevers is a residence castle of the 15th and 16th centuries of the counts and dukes of Nevers), and the CATHEDRAL of Saint-Cyr Sainte-Julitte
- 10:30 Arrive at the SANCTUARY OF BERNADETTE – Detailed spiritual visit by your guide
11:45 SCHEDULED MASS and departure of your guide
12:30 LUNCH inclusive of wine. After lunch, you have free time to discover the city of NEVERS on your own.
- Return journey in private car with drop off at your hotel in Paris
- End of tour
For Bookings and Further Details:
- 2 Passengers traveling – 495€ per person
- 3 Passengers traveling – 380€ per person
- 4 Passengers traveling – 325€ per person