- DAY 1:
- Meeting and assistance by our Office at Paris Montparnasse Station Round trip TGV TRAIN TICKET PARIS/LOURDES/PARIS in 2ND class (Bullet Train) 5 hours each way
- Depart Paris @06:52 am arrive Lourdes @11:33 am
- Meeting and assistance at LOURDES TRAIN STATION
- Transfer to your 3 STAR hotel Lunch at the hotel
- Afternoon: 3 hour-guided walking tour with the places associated with SAINT: The Bolly Mill she was born, the Cochot where she received her first Holy Communion, the Parish she was baptized, the Grotto of the Apparitions, Basilica in her honor
- Dinner and overnight at hotel
- DAY 2:
- Buffet breakfast @hotel
- Optional Mass at the Grotto
- Free time for prayers and contemplation
- Optional opportunity for the sick to take part in the MIRACULOUS BATHS
- Lunch @hotel or Lunchbox for the train
- 01:30 pm Transfer to LOURDES TRAIN STATION
- 02:18 pm Train to PARIS 07:08 pm Arrive at Paris Montparnasse Station
- End of tour.
- The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes: This sanctuary is a destination for pilgrimage; sick pilgrims are reputed to be miraculously healed by Lourdes spring waters. The Domain includes the Grotto itself, the nearby taps which dispense the Lourdes water, and the offices of the Lourdes Medical Bureau, as well as several churches and basilicas. It comprises an area of 51 hectares and includes 22 separate places of worship.
- The Evening Torchlight Procession of the Rosary: As early as 18th February 1858, the day of the third Apparition, one of the two people accompanying Bernadette carried a candle. After this, Bernadette herself always came with a candle. The iconic Lourdes Torchlight Procession was introduced in Lourdes in 1863. Now, every day at 9 p.m. pilgrims from all over the world carry a candle to the place of the apparitions. During the Procession, and depending on the day, the pilgrims recite the Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful or Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary. The procession always takes place regardless of the weather.
Prices are in Euros (€) as follows:
- 435€ per person
Contact us for further information about our TERMS & CONDITIONS