The French cuisine was developed throughout the centuries influenced by the many surrounding cultures of Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and Belgium, in addition to its own food traditions. French gastronomy is part of UNESCO´s list of world’s “intangible cultural heritage”.
We invite you to have a French cuisine gastronomic adventure in Bordeaux. You will be transferred to the “FORUM” market place to meet your cooking manager, where you will select the fresh ingredients for the meal you will be cooking. Head to your teacher´s kitchen where you will learn the key ingredients of French Cuisine while you prepare the delicious meal for your lunch.
After enjoying your lunch, you will be picked up for a 2-hr private tour of Bordeaux in a minivan ending at the marvelous “Cité du Vin Museum” with a 2-hr guided tour of the thematic spaces around the “Heritage wine”. From the Belvedere Tower discover Bordeaux panorama while tasting a glass of wine.
At the end of your tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Available Monday to Sunday
- English and French
- Private groups from 2 up to 4 people max.
- Starting and ending in Bordeaux
Program – 1-Day Tour / 8-hrs
- 10.00 hrs: Transfer to the “FORUM” (Talence´s Market Place) to meet your gourmet cooking manager and off you go to select the fresh ingredients of the meal you will cook and customize with your personal touch.
- 10.45 hrs: Head to your teacher´s kitchen where you will learn the key ingredients of French Cuisine while you learn how to prepare the delicious meal you will have for lunch. During this class you will learn to cook a ”Compte Soufflet with Parmesan Tile, Canard a l´Orange (Duck al´Orange) and a delicious Tarte Tatin for dessert all accompanied with a glass of wine (The menu can vary according to the season and your specific request).
- 13.00 hrs: Lunch
- 14.00 hrs: Pick-up by your Bordeaux expert guide for a 2-hr tour of the city of BORDEAUX in a private minivan
- 16.00 hrs: Our day ends with a 2-hr guided tour of the marvelous “CITÉ DU VIN” (City of Wine Museum). Discover the cultures and civilizations of wine, through 20 interactive thematic spaces which invite you to travel for a unique experience in time and space to meet “heritage” wine. Access to the Belvédère, where you will discover Bordeaux in 360 ° while tasting a glass of wine from around the world or a glass of grape juice.
- 18.30 hrs: At the end of your tour, drop off at your hotel
- Cooking class with all ingredients
- Lunch (Including a glass of wine)
- 2-hr Private Guided tour of Bordeaux
- 2-hr Private Guided tour of “La Cité du Vin” Museum
- Entry tickets to « Le Parcours permanent » in « La Cité du Vin » Museum
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel
- Meals unless specified
- Tips to the driver / guide
- Special activities or temporary expositions at “La Cité du Vin” Museum
For Bookings or Further Details:
- 2 Passengers traveling – 330€ per person
- 3 Passengers traveling – 290€ per person
- 4 Passengers traveling – 265€ per person
- If followed by one of 1,2 or 3-day Bordeaux wine tours a 10% discount will be granted
- Special prices for families and big groups
- We can customize this tour according to your convenience