- Train departure to Lisieux
- 11:45 Mass at the Carmel
- Lunch at the Hermitage
- 6 hours guided walking tour of the life of St Theresa de Lisieux
- The Carmel where St Therese is buried
- Les Buissonnets- House of St Theresa
- The Basilica of Lisieux
- The Cathedral of Saint-Pierre de Lisieux
- Return to Paris
- Overnight in a 3-Star hotel in Paris
- Departure for your train journey to NEVERS
- 9:30 Arrive at the SANCTUARY OF BERNADETTE – Detailed spiritual visit by your guide
- 11:45 SCHEDULED MASS and departure of your guide
- 12:30 LUNCH inclusive of wine
- After lunch, you have free time to discover the city of NEVERS on your own: The Ducal Palace of Nevers, and the CATHEDRAL of Saint-Cyr Sainte-Julitte.
- 14:56 Depart from NEVERS train station to PARIS
- 16:57 Arrive at PARIS/BERCY train station
- Overnight at your 3-Star hotel in Paris
- 3 days/2 nights in LOURDES in a 4-star hotel on FULL BOARD inclusive of 2nd class train ticket from PARIS to LOURDES (excluding drinks).
- 3-hour walking tour in LOURDES.
- Private car transfer from LOURDES to TOULOUSE AIRPORT.
- Flight from TOULOUSE to LISBON (Tickets not included).
- Pre and post hotel accommodations possible in PARIS and LOURDES upon request.
- Transfer in private car from LISBON’s airport to FATIMA
- Half-day walking tour of FATIMA with a private guide
- 1 Full day tour to ALJUSTREL / VALINHOS in private car ending in LISBON
- 2 nights in 4-Stars HOTEL in FATIMA
- 1 night in LISBON 4-Stars HOTEL
- HALF BOARD (excluding drinks)
- Transfer from LISBON to airport in private car
- Additional nights in FATIMA or LISBON upon request
- Not included: international flights into France and out of Lisbon
The worldwide fame of the city of Fátima is permanently associated with the apparitions of the Virgin Mary reported by three little shepherds – Lucía, Francisco and Jacinta – from May 13 until October 13 of 1917.
In 1918 they built a small chapel, built from rock and limestone and covered in tile. The chapel has since been enclosed within a large basilica and sanctuary, part of a complex including a hotel and other facilities
Visit the houses of the three infant shepherds. The small village of Aljustrel was the birthplace of the three little shepherds and the house of the brothers Francisco and Jacinta can be visited, as well as Lúcia’s house, converted in a museum, depicting local lifestyle in the beginning of the 20th century. Departing from Aljustrel you can walk along the Way of the Cross in Valinhos.
- Dinner x 5
- Breakfast x 7
- Lunch x 3
- Transfer from Lourdes to Toulouse Airport
- Paris-Lisieux round trip 2nd class train ticket
- Paris-Nevers round trip 2nd class train ticket
- Paris-Lourdes 1 way 2nd class train ticket
- Round-trip Transfer Lisbon-Fatima
- Private guided walking tours in Lisieux, Nevers, Lourdes and Fátima
- 5 nights in 4-Star hotels in Lourdes, Fatima and Lisbon + 2 Night in 3-Star hotel in Paris
- Meals unless specified
- Flight from Toulouse to Lisbon
- International flights into France and out of Lisbon
- Tips to guides and/or drivers
- Pre and post hotel extensions in Paris, Lourdes, and Fátima (upon request).
About Bookings and Prices
- From 2 to 4 people max.
- Prices from 1.700€ per person (For groups of 4 in two double rooms)
- Special prices for big groups
- We can customize this tour according to your convenience