- 1-Day tour to Lisieux inclusive of round trip 2nd class train ticket from PARIS
- 6 hours guided walking tour of the life of St Theresa de Lisieux (in ENGLISH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, FRENCH or PORTUGUESE)
- Lunch with the Sisters of the HERMITAGE in LISIEUX (wine included)
Return to PARIS
- 3 days/2 nights in LOURDES in a 4-star hotel on FULL BOARD inclusive of 2nd class train ticket from PARIS to LOURDES (excluding drinks).
- 3-hour walking tour in LOURDES (in ENGLISH, ITALIAN, SPANISH or PORTUGUESE)
- Private car transfer from LOURDES to TOULOUSE AIRPORT
- Flight from TOULOUSE to LISBON (regular flight Tickets no refundable, tickets not included).
- Pre and post hotel accommodations possible in PARIS and LOURDES upon request.
- Transfer in private car from LISBON to FATIMA
- Half-day walking tour of FATIMA with a guide (In ENGLISH, SPANISH or PORTUGUESE)
- 1 Full day tour to ALJUSTREL / VALINHOS in private car ending in LISBON
- 2 nights in 4-Stars HOTEL in FATIMA or vicinity
- 1 night in LISBON 4-Stars HOTEL
- HALF BOARD (excluding drinks)
- Transfer from LISBON to airport in private car
- Additional nights in FATIMA or LISBON upon request
- Not included: international flights into France and out of Lisbon
The worldwide fame of the city of Fátima is permanently associated with the apparitions of the Virgin Mary reported by three little shepherds – Lucía, Francisco and Jacinta – from May 13 until October 13 of 1917.
In 1918 they built a small chapel, built from rock and limestone and covered in tile. The chapel has since been enclosed within a large basilica and sanctuary, part of a complex including a hotel and other facilities
Visit the houses of the three infant shepherds. The small village of Aljustrel was the birthplace of the three little shepherds and the house of the brothers Francisco and Jacinta can be visited, as well as Lúcia’s house, converted in a museum, depicting local lifestyle in the beginning of the 20th century. Departing from Aljustrel you can walk along the Way of the Cross in Valinhos.
About Bookings and Prices
- 2 People in double room – 1.411€ per person
- 3 People in triple room – 1.045€ per person
- 3 People in double + single – 1.273€ per person
- 4 People in 2 double rooms – 1.056€ per person
- 4 People in triple + single room – 1.123€ per person