Visit Lourdes and experience a spiritual journey.
Lourdes is one of the most paramount pilgrimage sites in the World, is the birthplace of St. Bernadette, to whom Our Lady appeared in 1858, near the Grotto of Massabielle.
In our 2-Day (Optional 3-Day) pilgrimage to Lourdes, you will have a 3 hour guided walking tour. Visits of the Sanctuary and the Basilica of St. Pius X, the world’s largest underground church.
On your leisure time/day(s) you can drink from the spring that the Virgin directed Bernadette to do, located at the base of the Grotto, which has flowed uninterrupted since 1858. You can also participate in the miraculous baths.
Contemplate Christ’s Passion as you pray the unique three-dimensional Stations of the Cross. Attend the Blessing of the Sick, and participate in the nightly candlelight processions requested by Our Lady.
Daily Mass and Mass at the Grotto (Sunday) will be followed by a video presentation telling the miraculous story of Lourdes.
Travel by train from Paris.
- DAY 1:
- Meeting and assistance by our Office at Paris Montparnasse Station Round trip TGV TRAIN TICKET PARIS/LOURDES/PARIS in 2ND class (Bullet Train) 5 hours each way
- Depart Paris @06:52 am arrive Lourdes @11:33 am
- Meeting and assistance at LOURDES TRAIN STATION
- Transfer to your 3 STAR hotel Lunch at the hotel
- Afternoon: 3 hour-guided walking tour with the places associated with SAINT: The Bolly Mill she was born, the Cochot where she received her first Holy Communion, the Parish she was baptized, the Grotto of the Apparitions, Basilica in her honor
- Dinner and overnight at 4-Star hotel
- DAY 2:
- Buffet breakfast @hotel
- Optional Mass at the Grotto
- Free time for prayers and contemplation
- Optional opportunity for the sick to take part in the MIRACULOUS BATHS
- Lunch at your hotel
- Transfer to LOURDES TRAIN STATION
- Snack box for your return journey
- 16:09 pm Train to PARIS 21:13 arrive at Paris Montparnasse Station
- DAY 3 (Optional):
- Spend one more day at Leisure in Lourdes
- Includes overnight in 4-Star hotel on Full Board
- The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes: This sanctuary is a destination for pilgrimage; sick pilgrims are reputed to be miraculously healed by Lourdes spring waters. The Domain includes the Grotto itself, the nearby taps which dispense the Lourdes water, and the offices of the Lourdes Medical Bureau, as well as several churches and basilicas. It comprises an area of 51 hectares and includes 22 separate places of worship.
- The Evening Torchlight Procession of the Rosary: As early as 18th February 1858, the day of the third Apparition, one of the two people accompanying Bernadette carried a candle. After this, Bernadette herself always came with a candle. The iconic Lourdes Torchlight Procession was introduced in Lourdes in 1863. Now, every day at 9 p.m. pilgrims from all over the world carry a candle to the place of the apparitions. During the Procession, and depending on the day, the pilgrims recite the Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful or Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary. The procession always takes place regardless of the weather.
About Bookings and Prices
- Tour for 1 to 8 people
- Prices starting from 460€ per person (For two or more)
- Special prices for big groups
- We can customize this tour according to your convenience