Travel to ROUEN to follow the footsteps of the places connected to Saint JOAN OF ARC.
Joan of Arc is considered one of history’s greatest Saints, she was a medieval peasant girl who believed God had chosen her to lead France to victory in its war with England. She led the French army to a victory against the English and their French Allies. After King’s Charles VII coronation, she was captured by Anglo-Burgundian forces, who burned her at the stake in 1431, after having tried her for heresy and witchcraft at the age of 19. She was canonized in 1920.
You will be met by your expert guide for a 2-hour walking tour, where you will live the last days of the Saint. Then this will be followed by a 2-hour tour at the Historial of Jeanne d’Arc Rouen; a very special museum exclusively consecrated to the life of the Saint from her childhood, her battles until her tragic end.
Languages: English, Spanish, French (Other Languages under request)
- Available Tuesday to Sunday
- 2 to 8 people max
- Starting and ending at Paris-Gare ST LAZARE STATION
- 07.15: Meet our representative at GARE ST LAZARE STATION who will give you train tickets and vouchers for the day
- 07.50: Depart to ROUEN – 2nd class round trip tickets
- 09.02: Arrive at ROUEN MAIN STATION – where you will be met by your guide for a 2-hour walking tour: We will visit the Joan of Arc’s Dungeon, where the Saint was tortured on May 9th, 1431, followed by the Market Place where she was burned at the stake and next to it, discover the Church built in her memory.
- 11.00: A 2-hour visit (Guide not included) at the Historial Jeanne d’Arc, a museum entirely built for her. Travel through an interactive journey to discover the Saints saga, her history and incredible life (Standard entrance included)
- 13.00: End of visit and time for lunch (Excluding wine)
- After lunch free time on your own to visit this marvelous town. Pass by and enter the Cathedral of Rouen. often depicted by the famous painter Monet.
- 16.30: Return to the Station for your return trip to PARIS
- 17.10: Board your train for PARIS
- 18.40: Arrive at Paris-Gare ST. LAZARE STATION
End of tour
- Assistance at Gare Saint Lazare train station on departure
- 2nd class roundtrip train ticket to Rouen
- Walking tour with a private guide (2 hours)
- Tickets to Historial Jeanne d’Arc Rouen (Visite Libre Individuel)
- Lunch in restaurant
- Wine during lunch
- Optional tips for the guide
About Prices and Bookings
- Private groups from 2 up to 8 people – 219€ per person
For Bookings or Further Details: