Take a 7-hour private walking tour with a licensed tour guide and visit the Jewish Memorial places of Paris.
Tour available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese & Hebrew.
Available from Sunday to Thursday (Friday & Saturday not available).
Mode of transportation: Metro/Bus
- The tour will begin at 8:30 a.m. in front of the Metro Station BIR HAKEIM (line 6) Exit 1. From there the guests will move by metro and by walking to the Jewish Memorial Sites:
- You will first visit the area of the VEL D’HIV in memory of the 25,000 Jews who were held captive in this RACING ARENA (now destroyed) before their deportation to AUSCHWITZ and BIRKENAU.
- Then visit the SHOAH MEMORIAL MUSEUM where the WALL OF NAMES lists the 75,000 Jewish people deported and where the WALL OF THE RIGHTEOUS reveals the names of the people who rescued Jews in France during WWII.
- Next, you will visit the OLD JEWISH QUARTER of Paris, known as the MARAIS or the PLETZEL. Optional Falafel lunch in the MARAIS/lunch at leisure.
- In the afternoon you will go to the former Internment Camp of DRANCY, now a French National Monument where you will see the SHOAH MEMORIAL SCULPTURE by Schlomo Selinger. As this place is in the outskirts of Paris, it will take up the whole afternoon to explore it.
- Return to Chatelet metro station in Paris. End of tour.
The Tour includes 1-day Metro/Bus ticket for unlimited trips.
Food and additional expenses such as tips are not included.
Departure for minimum 2 guests up to 8 guests.
About Bookings and Prices
- Private groups from 2 to 8 people
- Prices starting from 200€ per person (Groups of 6-8 people)
- Special prices for big groups
- We can customize this tour according to your convenience