Apart from its incredible beauty, the Aquitaine region has been immortalized as the heart of some of the best wine making in France. The weather, the soil, the grapes, the harvesting method, and the expertise of Bordeaux winemakers have produced unique wines with an exceptional international recognition all over the world, from the United States to Chile, from South Africa to Israel, and as far as Australia and New Zealand.
- Available Monday to Sunday in English and French, other languages on demand.
- 2 to 6 people max.
- Starting and ending at BORDEAUX TRAIN STATION (or other)
- Includes pick-up and drop off
- Chateaux in Bordeaux are open to the public on booking only.
- This program can change depending on the availabilities of the CHATEAUX and during harvest times.
- Château PETIT VILLAGE
- Château BEAU REGARD
Saint Émilion Wines:
- Château BEAUSEJOUR LAGAROSSE (listed as a 1st Grand Cru – noted 3 times x 100 points by Robert PARKER, International Wine Critic)
- Monolithic Church and underground monuments
- 1-day tour in a deluxe air-conditioned mini-bus with a guide/driver specialist in BORDEAUX wines
- Visits of 3 Châteaux inclusive of wine tasting in each
- Visit the Monolithic Caves of St. Emilion
- Tip to guide / driver
- Accommodations in Bordeaux (On request)
- Train tickets to Bordeaux (On request)
About Bookings and Prices
- Private groups from 2 to 6 people
- Prices starting from 267€ per person (For groups of 6)
- Special prices for big groups
- We can customize this tour according to your convenience
For Bookings and Further Details: