Apart from its incredible beauty, the Aquitaine region has been immortalized as the heart of some of the best wine making in France. The weather, the soil, the grapes, the harvesting method, and the expertise of Bordeaux winemakers have produced unique wines with an exceptional international recognition all over the world, from the United States to Chile, from South Africa to Israel, and as far as Australia and New Zealand.
- Available Monday to Sunday in English and French, other languages on demand.
- 2 to 6 people max.
- Starting and ending at BORDEAUX TRAIN STATION (or other)
- Includes pick-up and drop off
- Chateaux in Bordeaux are open to the public on booking only.
- This program can change depending on the availabilities of the CHATEAUX and during harvest times.
1-day tour in a deluxe air-conditioned mini-bus with a guide/driver specialist in BORDEAUX wines
Visits of 3 Châteaux inclusive of wine tasting in each
Visit the Monolithic Caves of St. Emilion
- Château PETIT VILLAGE
- Château BEAU REGARD
- Château BEAUSEJOUR LAGAROSSE (listed as a 1st Grand Cru – noted 3 times x 100 points by Robert PARKER, International Wine Critic)
- Monolithic Church and underground monuments
Prices are in Euros (€) as follows:
- 2-3 People – 525€ per person
- 4-5 People – 368€ per person
- 6 People – 328€ per person
- Tip to guide / driver
- Accommodations in Bordeaux (On request)
- Train tickets to Bordeaux (On request)
- In order to drink wine, you must be over 18 years old
- Excessive drinking of alcohol is dangerous for your health